Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, Day 2 Level 1.

I didn't have a chance to do the work out Friday (babysitting), Saturday (out of the house all day), or Sunday (Brexton wouldn't nap). I was starting to get really frustrated that I could not work out. What a weird feeling for me, Ms. No Motivation.
Finally! Monday! Brexton went down for a nap, and I got my mat out, turned my DVD on and got to it. I made it a little farther then the warm up before getting exhausted this time. I only took a couple 5 second breaks throughout the work out, usually when we we're doing push ups (they exhaust me!). It was a great work out, so intense and I really feel like it is going to be effective. I was wearing a bra and a tight tank top this time, so my boobs weren't beating me up! After I got done working out I washed dishes, made lunch, and went to the post office. I actually had some motivation!
I am really looking forward to working out again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day....

0 comments: