Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Day 9 Level 1

I am still going strong on the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I feel like I've been doing it a lot longer than 9 days! One of my 9 days shouldn't count though :) Brexton decided not to nap, but I still tried to exercise... yeah that didn't work out well. When I was doing the ab workouts he kept sitting on my stomach, and at one point he grabbed my weights (I was impressed he could pick them up!) and ran.

I have the most trouble with circuit one. The push ups and jump rope wear me out. I always take at least one 5 second break, usually 2, today 3. I really enjoy the rest of level 1 though! I wish the ab workouts we're longer, because that is what I want to see improvement in. As soon as I feel more comfortable during the first circuit I am going to move onto Level 2, but I am not ready yet!

I don't feel like I've lost any inches yet :( Hopefully soon though!

1 comments:

Bum Luxury said...

That's awesome! I need to get back into it. I did it for 13 days, but my knees started killing me and I realized I need to buy new shoes. Wish me luck and I hope your success continues!