Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where I have been

After the little break I took from "working", I was starting to get back into the swing of things. That was... until my computer broke. I am not sure what happened. I turned it on one morning and it was going so slow I couldn't even open up a webpage. I turned it off and restarted it, and when it turned back on it was back to factory settings (but still going slow). I freaked out! I thought all of my pictures and documents we're gone. I called Dell, and they got all of my stuff back in a matter of minutes (so I hurried up and saved my pictures to my external hard drive.. I really hope they saved correctly). We tried a couple things to fix it but nothing worked. The gentleman I was talking to said we needed to get the CDs that came with the computer and reformat it. I thought I found the CDs, but when I went to call Dell I realized they we're for my old computer- not the broken one. So I called and left a message that I needed to re-order the necessary CDs. I have not received a call back yet. On Monday, after a doctors appointment and some fun at the pool, I am going to call Dell back and talk to someone else- and get the disk ordered. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. I HATE not being on the computer. I feel like I am letting my page down. I am in the middle of organizing a fan celebration, have 2 giveaways/reviews to post, and have winners of other giveaways to get straight. It makes me so anxious not being able to take care of everything in a timely manner!

Right now, I am on my old computer. It is really slow, missing a bunch of keyboard keys, and doesn't really do much. I at least wanted to get online and check up on my e-mails and facebook messages though- and to update all of you wonderful people.

As soon as my good computer is back up: I am going to: get the reviews posted, get the fan celebration opened, and get in touch with my previous winners (who are waiting on business shoutouts and for their buttons on my blog).

Can't wait to be back!!

0 comments: