Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dear Alchemy,

I miss you so.

Sincerely yours,
Angela

Etsy used to have this AMAZING feature called Alchemy. Buyers would post the item they are in search of, and sellers would reply with their offers. In the end the buyer got an amazing custom piece made from a seller they communicated directly with. I loved it. I used it last year to get 4 crochet hats and a pair of soft sole shoes made. Today, I was thinking to myself "I really want to get some newborn diapers made- maybe I will try Etsy to see if anyone wants to work with me" only to be re-disappointed when I got to Etsy and remembered Alchemy was gone. There are just too many shops to browse through the Etsy search feature, I loved how easy it was to get what I wanted with Alchemy. I really hope Etsy brings something like this back. I miss it oh so much!


0 comments: