Monday, August 22, 2011

Pregnancy Dreams

Last night I had the craziest pregnancy dream. I was in labor and about to give birth in a tub with a midwife there. Totally normal right? Well, all of the sudden my tub was actually a built in swimming pool full of people- I was still giving birth in it though- and it was in the middle of a shopping mall. Next thing I know I am in a bathroom, not using the bathroom or anything.. just sitting there hanging out. I look next to me and one of my ex-boyfriends is sitting backwards on a toilet butt naked...... pooping and trying to have a conversation with me.

I also have a memory of being at a zoo, but cannot remember how that tied into my swimming pool mall birth story.

Say.. what?

Oh, and PS- I'M PREGNANT!!!!



3 comments:

Kaytea said...

Congrats! When's your due date?

Amrc Giveaways and Reviews said...

Thank you Kaytea- it is March 28th 2012 :)

Material Girl Green said...

congrats on your pregnancy! That dream is crazy.. you must have been exhausted when you woke up! I'm a new follower of your blog, come visit me at http://materialgirlgreen.blogspot.com