Friday, September 2, 2011

10 Weeks

I am 10 weeks pregnant (as of Wednesday). I am feeling better this week then I have in the past 4 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I still feel nauseous in the morning and whenever I smell something stinky (especially our dishwasher before it gets ran), but it isn't as bad as it was. I am exhausted. I don't want to do anything but lay on the couch. My poor Brexton is so bored! I can't wait until I am feeling a little better so I can start being a good mommy again :)

I've already started building my diaper stash (thanks to the GREAT deals I have found on the babycenter cloth diaper swap). I have 3 Kissaluvs size 0, 2 Handsewnbyme fitteds, 2 small Fuzzibunz, 1 Happy Heiny fitted, 1 small Swaddlebees pocket, and 2 Bubblebutt fitteds. They are so cute. Unfortunately, I have spent all of our extra money and need to take a break from shopping though.

Does anyone have any newborn cloth diaper recommendations?

0 comments: