Thursday, September 8, 2011

11 weeks

As of (I think) yesterday, I am 11 weeks pregnant. With my first pregnancy I always knew exactly how far along I was, with this one- I am clueless. I have to check my Babycenter app on my phone to find out for sure.

I thought I was starting to feel better, however the past couple days have been just as bad as when I was 7 weeks. Headaches, nausea, fatigue, laziness. I feel so bad for my toddler who just wants to play but all Mommy wants to do is lay on the couch. I NEED to start feeling better so I can stop using the TV as a babysitter (I know, shame on me) and spend more quality time with my baby boy. I also can't wait to start eating better. For some reason, healthy food does not appeal to me. All that appeals to me is junk food, hot sauce, and subs (which are on the pregnancy no no list). My poor little bug is not getting the best in there.

I really need to shave my legs. They are disgusting. And my eyebrows... ugh. Talk about FRUMPY.

My moodiness is in full swing though. I cried for a good hour the other night because I yelled at my dog. Then I cried more because I made myself sick.

According to Babycenter my baby is the size of a fig now. I don't think I have ever seen a fig, only Fig Newtons. I wonder how big those are in comparison to a real fig?

1 comments:

Healthy Branscoms said...

Congratulations! :) Love your blog! :) I became a follower! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com