Monday, November 14, 2011

21 weeks.

I am now 21 weeks along in my pregnancy. Well, 20 weeks depending on which due date you go by. My baby is about the length of a carrot! I had my sonogram last week and we are still Team Green :) Everything else is looking great! My morning sickness has subsided, for the most part. It still pops up on days where I get going too fast. I am not very big, but I am already very uncomfortable! With Brexton I was never uncomfortable, I was content throughout my entire pregnancy. I am sure it will just get better too ;)

Not a great picture but I figured I should finally post a baby bump picture! This was taken on Halloween after a night of trick or treating with my little dinosaur :)

1 comments:

Nettiema *RamblingsfromaMotherof3* said...

Aww congrats, your belly looks soo cute. Any names picked out yet?

http://Ramblingsfromamotherof3.blogspot.com