Thursday, May 31, 2012

Newborn Celebration!

As the newborn celebration is FINALLY about to begin I would like to introduce you to the reason this whole thing is happening.. Sophia Clair!

Sophie joined our family on 3/23 (her due date) at 10:26am weighing 8lbs 8oz. She was 19 3/4 inches long!

Labor was FAST and intense. I either didn't realize I was in labor until transition or my labor started in transition :) I was ready to push when we reached the hospital. We we're there for about 10 minutes before she was born. I didn't even change into a hospital gown! At the time I was begging for it be over, but now I am so grateful I got the birth experience I wanted.








2 comments:

Christine @ Mama Papa Barn said...

She is gorgeous. Congrats!

Avon*mark*Tiny Tilla said...

AVON MARK. GOODIES GIVEAWAY WORTH $129 http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share-code/YjZhNjM5MDQ3MzMwM2U1MTVjNWQxOTVmYmE5ZWIyOjM=/